1. Designers are not proficient in every industry. In order to ensure the time of both parties, customers need to provide the content and pictures.
2. AM STUDIO will take the basic requirements and concepts provided by customers as the design direction, (i.e style, appearance, & color)
3. Any approval or important change(s) must be advised in writing via email or WeChat.
4. The project is based on the invoice, if there’s any change or mistake please contact AM STUDIO in a timely manner
5. The quotation/estimate is valid for one month, client will receive re-quotation after one month.
6. Any print product has not been picked up by the customer within 6 months, AM STUDIO has rights to dispose of it.
7. If the customer chooses the shipping option, all liability will fall with the third party service once they pick up the package from us. If there are any issues with the package, such as delays or lost package, please contact the third party service directly.
SECTION II: PAYMENT
1. All costs will be subject to the invoice.
2. 50% deposit required upon estimate approval. Work/Services begins upon receipt of deposit.
3. Design setup fee does not cover the release of our copyright design source files, including but not restricted to indd, psd, AI, png, fla or other source files or raw code; if the Client requires these files for transfer to an in-house or other designer, they will be subject to a separate quotation or ‘buy-out’ charge.
4. If the design project has not received any response/feedback after the project start, AM STUDIO has rights to obtain a payment from client after 90 days. If clients wish to continue the project, 5% of the total invoice must be paid as a re-activate fee.
5. Any customize design works/output print-out are not refundable.
6. AM STUDIO has the rights to bill the entire amount when client terminates this agreement in any event. If AM STUDIO terminates the agreement, client will receive a full refund.
7. Client will receive a final invoice once the project is 100% completed. Client will have to make a full payment within 30 days of receiving the invoice or there will be a late fee charge of 5% of the total invoice amount for every month after the due date.
8. If client did not make the full payment in 6 months, the project invoice will be transferred to a debt collector agency.
SECTION III: COPYRIGHTS
1. Any artwork, images, or text supplied and/or designed by AM STUDIO on behalf of the customer, will remain the property of AM STUDIO and/or its suppliers unless otherwise agreed in writing. A licence for use of the copyrighted material is granted to the customer solely for the project defined in the scope or request and not for any other purpose.
2. AM STUDIO reserves the right to use stock images in the creation of designs if required. Costs of this will be outlined to the client prior to purchase if not included in the proposal quote.
3. Publication and/or release of work done by AM Studio on behalf of the client, may not take place before cleared funds have been received.
4. The customer also agrees that AM Studio holds no responsibility for any amendments made by any third party, before or after a design is published.
SECTION IV: REVISION
1. All project designs include 2 free revisions, any additional revisions or re-design will be charged additional fee, price may vary depending on the project.
2. While AM STUDIO takes all care to avoid errors, AM STUDIO accepts no responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect information on any project committed to print or production. It is “The Client’s” responsibility to proofread and approve all final copy before the production of work. The email verification of the Client’s representative shall be conclusive as to the approval of all deliverables prior to their release for printing, implementation or installation. No refunds or reprints are given after a final approved deliverable has gone to print due oversights by “The Client’s” proofreading.
SECTION V: PRINTING
1. With all printing, there may be some colour variations from what you have seen on screen to what the final product looks like and previous orders. This is due to the nature of CMYK printing and bulk-run printing system. There will be no reprints at the expense of AM STUDIO.
2. The substrate used, type of print process, type of inks or makeup of colors, and several other reasons are determined the color of output print, AM STUDIO cannot guarantee 100% consistency and accuracy of color on all items and may not always be able to achieve the exact result expected by the client.
3. In the event of a need to reprint due to errors in content, the client must inform AM STUDIO within 14 days of product acceptance.